[macvoiceover] Re: Podcast about iPad.

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 08:38:12 -0700

Hello,
I've never used an iPhone or an iPod Touch for any length of time, or in any
detail.
The iPad screen gives much more room to move around. And, when it's in
landscape mode, there is even more room for working. For example, when I use
the virtual keyboard in landscape mode, the keys are kind of like almost the
normal sized laptop keyboard.
Dan