[macvoiceover] Please bare with me.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:16:16 -0400

This is a low traffic list, however, I have sent a good deal of messages in the last few days. This list has been down for almost three weeks and I have a number of things that should have been sent over the last three weeks so I am haveing to send them now.

Just a few more things and I will be out of your hair, I am already out of hair, grin.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson Taylor

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx