[macvoiceover] Password help!

  • From: Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 22:08:53 -0500

Ok, i am in need of serious help.
I went to install adobe flash player so i could play some videos i wanted to watch/listen to.
When i got to the install button after clicking on it the user name and password field came up.
I do not know the password the person who gave me the macbook used for their account.
I asked them if they remembered their password but they said they can not remember the password.
My question is this is there a way to recover the password or is there a way to change the password with out knowing the oridginal password to boot?
Is there a wayto totally redo the account?
If the above does not work is my only option to update to yosemity?
If so will i be able to just install Yosemity with out knowing the prior password or will i need to know that to install Yosemity?
Please Help!!!!!!

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx