[macvoiceover] PacMate Braille display

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 06:59:40 -0600

Hi all,

I am using a Pac Mate 40 Braille display on my iMac.  It works, but I am not
able to use the whiz wheels to pan the display.  In order to read text on the
display, I must use the down or up arrow keys on my keyboard.  Is there a way
to have the PM Braille display whiz wheels work as they do in Windows with
Jaws, i.e. scrolling a line at a time of pan the display or moving a paragraph
at a time etc.?

Thanks for any help with this,

Russell>