[macvoiceover] Re: Ot: Any Word Press users out there

  • From: Mike's Western Account <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 17:10:32 -0800

nah i use wordpress, but havn't really looked for a twitter plugin, i might do that some time soon;) Now, thanks to twitter, you can see everything i'm doing or thinking, visit

http://www.twitter.com/creepyblindy
and follow me if you have an account;)

On Aug 3, 2008, at 5:01 PM, Shaun Jones wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention and thought you had a WordPress site and you were using a Twitter plug-in. They have a bunch of them and I thought you had found one that worked well with WordPress.
On Aug 3, 2008, at 8:44 PM, Mike's Western Account wrote:

oh sorry that was my sig, not twitter plugin's, why have you found a twitter plugin?

Now, thanks to twitter, you can see everything i'm doing or thinking, visit
http://www.twitter.com/creepyblindy
and follow me if you have an account;)

On Aug 3, 2008, at 4:36 PM, Shaun Jones wrote:

What plug-in are you using for Twitter and where can it be found?
On Aug 3, 2008, at 6:59 PM, Mike's Western Account wrote:

i'm a wp user
Now, thanks to twitter, you can see everything i'm doing or thinking, visit
http://www.twitter.com/creepyblindy
and follow me if you have an account;)

On Aug 3, 2008, at 2:55 PM, John Hess wrote:

please contact me off list I would love to ask a few questions. I am using Voiceover and Wor Press is very accessible to Vo. It is laid out in headings and easy to navigate especially using the item chooser list. Great site for blogging.
John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab