[macvoiceover] Opra is kinda nice,

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:28:41 -0400

Hi folks,

I have been playing with Opra when I have had the time. I still can not get a preset page to come up even though I know it works, but here are some
 good points.
1 spaceweather.com gives me a somery of conditions, when normally I need to move through the page to get the information. 2 The weatherunderground braille page has the forecast and the conditions in separate tables and when you interact with one of the tables it reads fine, even including the day link along with the text. 3 foxnews.com reads not only the links, but, some other information I have not seen before.

Looks like I will be using this browser more for these kind of things.

Still looking, still poking, more later.