[macvoiceover] Re: Oppen Office accessible?

  • From: Daniela Rubio <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 14:28:46 +0100

Thank you very much. I will appreciate your help, because I really need the App
and when I search for Open office Aqua, it brings me exactly what I have and it
doesn't work.
Take care!

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`