[macvoiceover] OpenOffice database

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 16:07:10 -0700

Looking at setting up a database for our church camp, exploring my options.

I've heard Bento works well with VoiceOver, anyone have familiarity and
experience with the database option in OpenOffice?

It's not so much the cost issue of Bento, it's more about being able to share
between Mac and Windows users. I'm open to suggestions other than these two.

Cheers,