[macvoiceover] Re: Open Office Beta

  • From: "Jane Jordan (Gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:48:24 -0400

I assume the beta only works with MacBooks and iMacs and things running the new processors ... not iBooks like my G4?

Jane

On Jul 15, 2008, at 1:52 PM, John Panarese wrote:

   I believe it's;

http://download.openoffice.org/3.0beta.

Take Care

Take Care

John Panarese

On Jul 15, 2008, at 1:45 PM, Chris Gilland Desktop wrote:

I am interested and have been wanting to get it. Where do I need to go to do so?

Chris.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Panarese" <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >