[macvoiceover] Re: On a Mac Book Pro which problem does this sound like?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:04:25 -0400

It's doing what it is supposed to do.

On Apr 20, 2008, at 9:16 PM, vashaun jones wrote:

Listers my wife was on Boot Camp earlier today and the computer started making a grinding noise. It doesn't come from one particular area of the computer persay it just is a constant running noise. I don't know how to diagnose fan or har drive problems so I wanted some help from you guys in running whatever test you all can recommend. What do you all suggest. I can turn the PC off and turn it back on in either Windows or Mac and the noise is the same right from boot up. Other than that I don't know what else to say. Thanks in advance