[macvoiceover] Re: On Lion, Safari bookmarks not adding

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:51:58 -0500

Hi Buddy,

When you save a book mark you will find a number of choices, top sites and so
on.  Make sure that you have the book marks bar chosen and not the book marks
menu.  For me at least the book marks bar seems to appear a couple of times,
make sure that you choose the correct one.
Keith Reedy

HTH.
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx