[macvoiceover] Re: Ok, I give up!

  • From: chomiak7737@xxxxxxx
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 00:33:52 -0500 (CDT)

Using "OT" is better than nothing but I really think a separate list would
be better. As for voiceover and vmware, while vmware menus are accessible
in voiceover, the windows side itself is completely a Windows system and
reuires a Windows screenreader. My own opinion is that all windows-Mac
issues should be moved to another list; this prevents Keith or whoever
moderates from having to sort through emails and figure out where the line
is drawn; hopefully it eliminates the need for moderation re: subject
matter.

Again, I am also a vmware-Windows user so my comments aren't a reflection
of antagonism to the use of windows, just a concern for the focus of this
list. I think i've pretty much said all I intend to say on this subject,
as I also don't want to clutter the list with this discussion.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."