[macvoiceover] Re: Ok, I give up!

  • From: chomiak7737@xxxxxxx
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 00:25:05 -0500 (CDT)

It's definitely understood that we would want people to know that they can
use Windows or other operating systems while transitioning to the Mac or
even in addition to the Mac.
However:

(1)  a lot of people who are seasoned Windows users and still trying out
the Mac probably still also have a windows machine;
(2) it's important not to have the list so busy with Windows-Mac info that
it's hard to find the voiceover info.

My advice would be that if somebody is interested in developing the use of
other operating systems on the Mac especially as regards blind users, you
might consider starting a list specifically for this purpose which
wouldn't include voiceover posts. If such a list becomes established, a
link to it could even possibly be included in the information at
www.icanworkthisthing.com so that voiceover users would know where to get
further info   re: other operating systems on the Mac without having this
list overwhelmed.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,