[macvoiceover] Re: Off Topic: Recurring problems with Audible and Safari: problems downloading from library

  • From: Ray Foret Jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:19:07 -0500

Well, essentially, No.  Web Kit does not replace Safari.  Think of Web Kit as
an alternative browsing engine that controls Safari;  Kind of like buying a car
and then going out after the sale and buying and installing a much better after
market  engine than the garbage the dealer stuck you with.  Does that help?

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net