[macvoiceover] Re: OT: VMWARE installed but troubles on the Windows side of my Mac

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:43:35 -0400

We can talk about a lot of things a bit. fusion is something we can talk some about because you are still running vo and you may need to to do some of the tings to get it fixed.

On Jul 14, 2009, at 9:25 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

I don't quite understand your statement that we do talk about fusion on this list, David. It was my understanding that this is not within the scope of this list. I thought that was established a while back but maybe I'm confused.

If you want to write me offlist I'll be glad to try to help you. I don't currently use fusion but did for quite a while.