[macvoiceover] Re: OT: VMWARE installed but troubles on the Windows side of my Mac

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 05:50:44 -0400

judy, we do talk about windows and fusion here but if you want another list, I'd guess the one chris has can't think of it off the top of my head or the mac visionaries list would work. I do know that there is a lot of traffic on the mac visionaries list.

I have some experience and we have some info here on fusion so I and others can attempt to assist you.

On Jul 14, 2009, at 3:02 AM, Judy Wilkinson wrote:

Lots of troubles getting the Windows side of my Mac up and running. I know this list isn't the place: could someone direct me to some assistance with a "fusion" of problems after installing Fusion?
TIA,
Judy