[macvoiceover] Re: OT, Superduper users guide for 2.5

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:53:44 +0100

Cool, glad it did work.

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 10:14 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: OT, Superduper users guide for 2.5

Hi Ashley,

Actually the PDF attachment did come through.. I saved it as I may get
Super Duper at a later date! <smile>

Thanks,

Russell
On 22-Aug-09, at 2:27 PM, ashley wrote:

Hi,

I did send another message with the attached file, but it doesn't
seam to have come through. So heres the direct download link:

http://www.shirt-pocket.com/mint/pepper/orderedlist/downloads/download.php?file=http%3A//www.shirt-pocket.com/downloads/SuperDuper.pdf

Long link!

ash

Personal website: