[macvoiceover] OT: Mainstream Products

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:39:19 -0400

Hi,

Sorry for the off-topic and cross post.

I am working on a presentation about mainstream products that provide accessibility functions for people with vision impairment. I think the title will be "Who Put the Eye in the iPhone" with "eye" spelled "e y e" to make a little pun. I'm using apple as the core (no pun intended) of the presentation as they have an entire line of accessible mainstream products. I'm also including talking microwave ovens, talking thermostats and other items one can get at Target or Home Depot.

If you have any favorite things that will fit this mold, please send them in private emails to me so to avoid cluttering the list.

cdh