[macvoiceover] O.T IPhone Maps app

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:06:35 -0400

Has anyone tried the maps app and can someone explain how to use this with voiceover? I read the post regarding greater accessibility to maps but don't really understand it. ARE all the images and points of interest labeled? Love to hear some thoughts and experiences. It looks simple but for some reason I may be missing something.