[macvoiceover] OT: Bringing Back an Apple Past Experiment--Relevant to Today's Braille Literacy

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:19:42 -0500

Richie,

I am so, so, glad that you wrote this and that you sent me a copy! You have
made my month! I have been after Apple for quite some time to help us to find a
way to print braille with the MAC.  If you know of some one els who would be
willing to write to Apple about this it would be wonderful! We really need this!

I am going to send this to the list, I hope you don't mind.

Thank you my friend.

Keith Reedy