[macvoiceover] Re: OSX 10.6 and screen sharing

  • From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 18:23:48 -0600

The screen sharing in ichat isn't the same thing as the screen sharing built into the os. The os screen sharing doesn't work at all with voiceover, since the screen of the remote computer is nothing but an image. Nothing voiceover can work ith, so you're out of luck if you're the one trying to do the controling of the remote machine. I've not tried using the ichat screen sharing function, so can't comment on how it works.