[macvoiceover] Re: Numbers app on iPhone

  • From: Denny Schwab <denny.schwab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 15:23:48 -0500

Sorry for the additional post, but there has been some mention of an
app called Office Squared Plus.  I have not looked into it myself too
much, but a few VoiceOver users say they have had good luck with
spreadsheets on it.

The developer is Byte squared

The squared above are suppose to be superscripts.

Denny