[macvoiceover] Re: Now I really did it, lost speech.

  • From: Marshall Scott <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:49:09 -0600

Hi,
If you were using Trackpad Commander, I think a 3 finger double or triple tap will turn speech back on.
Marshall

On Aug 30, 2009, at 3:38 PM, Doug Wakefield wrote:

Hi, and help please.
Okay, here is what I did. I was just playing around with the trackpad Sudenly out of the blue the voice says, speech off. I am having a devil of a time getting it back. Thanks God I have braille. I've been in the voiceover utility, made sure speech was not muted, rebooted. turned voiceover on and of. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Doug