[macvoiceover] Re: New user on this list.

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 07:22:16 -0400

ok, got it!

On Jul 30, 2009, at 6:15 AM, ashley wrote:

Thanks for link, I managed to get soundfont working.

ash
From: ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] New user on this list.
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:21:56 +0100

Hi everyone.
I'm a new user on this list. I've only just started using mac's, I got a mac mini back in march and i've not had any problems since wich is great!

So, I hope to get some of my questions answered, as well as being able to help others.

Cheers!

ashley