[macvoiceover] Re: New to the list and wanting to purchase my first mac computer

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:46:11 +0100

mac currently do not make a netbook. but if you're only going to be doing light tasks and you want a portable computer, the macbooks are great. I have what was considered the mid range poly carbon white macbook, 13 inch, with 2 gig mem, 160 hard drive and believe me this baby gets worked. best option, if possible is to go to an apple store and they will show you the different macbooks.

hth
marie

On Aug 31, 2009, at 11:22 AM, Wendy Alling wrote:

Hi all,
I'm new to the list and am thinking of buying a mac computer. I mainly want to use the mac for email and getting on the internet and also some word processing. Any suggestions on what to buy for my needs? At this point I don't want a desktop, but was thinking of a notebook. Does mac make a netbook?
Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Wendy

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4382 (20090830) __________

http://www.eset.com