[macvoiceover] Re: New to list

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:37:24 -0400

I loved mine till the hd died.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janet and Felix *" <janetfelix2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 9:21 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: New to list

I bought it from an Apple store employee who wanted to upgrade to a Mac Book
with a larger screen.

He said the screen was cracked, so he sent it back to the factory, and they
refurbished it. Even put in a new keyboard and put Leopard on it.  It's in
great condition.

We found him, and it, on Craigslist, and then met him.  Very nice guy. Good
find!

I'm happy with it.

janet