[macvoiceover] Re: New to list

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 23:22:55 -0400

Hi Janet,

Welcome to the list. I am in to MACs and I love blues.

Check out the list of guides and links at
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover.

We exchange information and I think we all learn, I know I do. You mite call us a MAC Voiceover think tank, hmmm I like that.

Welcome.

Keith Reedy

On Sep 20, 2008, at 9:55 PM, Janet and Felix * wrote:

Hi.  Just a quick note to introduce myself. I'm new to the list.

My name is Janet and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area with my best friend Felix. Felix is blind, I am sighted. Felix, however, doesn't enjoy doing lists and I love hooking up with people on lists!

I'm 46 and Felix is 55. Felix is an amazing guitar player. What he does with his time, plays in several bands, and is on some recordings online as well. His usual genre is blues, but not even a month ago a project he played on was released for sale online where he's playing rock. It is his close friend's project.

We both have Mac Powerbook 12 G4's. Felix has had his for 3 years, and I've only had mine since May. And Felix just bought a 16 GB Ipod Nano 4G. Yesterday. Brand Spanking New!

Alot of what I post to the list could be questions relayed from Felix. And I read and relay what people talk about to Felix as well. Kind of 3rd party participation in lists, is what Felix does. Kind of relying on me to just get to the meat of the discussions! The good stuff. Smile.

Thank you Shane! For sharing this list with us! I, we actually, hope to make some new friends here!

Have a wonderful evening.

janet