[macvoiceover] Re: New member, with lots a starter questions

  • From: "Chris Gilland Laptop" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 06:57:35 -0400

Don't have it yet Mike, but it's coming today!  I agree whole heartedly with ya
as far as us talking on Skype.  Firstly though, I gotta figure out what the
heck I'm doing.  I'm not exactly sure where to get skype from.  Duh, I know
skype.com, but I mean... heheheheh, no, birds, where specifically on that page.
 Also, I seem to remember you saying you copy all its contents to your
applications folder, then just go in there and command o to run it.  Well, what
tool do I use to extract what I'll download from the skype web site?

Anyway, for now, just call me today on the chris28210 account.  I did create
another skype account for the Mac.  So, once yall help me get up and runnin,
that name'll be:

chrisonthemac

all in lower case.

Chris.