[macvoiceover] Re: New member

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:00:01 -0700

Hello Bubba,
I am not the mod of this list, but never the less, Welcome to the world of
Apple's accessibility. I've been using VoiceOver, since the days of Tiger and I
started out on a Mac mini and it was a Power Pc, not Intel.
We have an iPad, iMac, MacBookPro.
HOpe I can be of some help.
I'm sure you will find that all of us on this list really try to help each
other. As far as I'm concerned, this is a great list.
Dan
keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx