[macvoiceover] Re: New member

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:54:30 -0500

Greg's is at http://w3.wmcenet.org/vo/

On Dec 31, 2008, at 11:54 AM, Travis Siegel wrote:

There's at least two lists, Greg Kearney keeps one at his site (don't have the url handy at the moment, it's on another system, will retrieve it later and post if it's not here by then) and there's one (slightly outdated) at my site
http://www.softcon.com/mac/
(click on the programs compatible with voiceover link)
Hope this helps.
Greg's list is better, because he allows ranking of programs, and since his is controled via script, adding new programs is much easier, and can be done by anyone wishing to do so. I've not updated my list in a while (really do need to do that) and since mine isn't driven via cgi, it means any updates need to be done by me. I'll fix that one of these days, but Greg's list really is a nice resource. Again, sorry I don't have the url, but I'll get it, unless someone else beats me to it.