[macvoiceover] Re: New member

  • From: "Babcock, Michael Alex" <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:56:30 -0700

you have to hold all for to the left of the space, then press f8
On Jun 11, 2008, at 2:58 PM, Rachel Magario wrote:

Hello everyone,

My name is Rachel and I am new to this list. I just got an macbook pro 2 days ago and I have not been able to do more than just turning the voiceover on and off! I am really excited and I saw there is a page of resources I am going to go check it out soon. But if anyone can help me out I would love it! I tried the command option control f8 for the built-in tutorial but it did not work. I am thinking I am not really aware of each keys are which. I thought the command keys are what in a PC would be the alt key right? Then the option key is to the right to the command key and next to the command and the control space bar, right in both sides?
I have 2 keys to the right of my space bar and 4 to the left.
I don't have a none pad of course.
If anyone could enlighten me about the key board I would greatly appreciate it!

I am so thankful this list exists!
Thanks Shane for giving me the help to subscribe and to get Vo going!

Rachel.

 Don't find fault, find a remedy.
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
Henry Ford