[macvoiceover] Re: New list members!

  • From: "Rebecca Bridges" <rj.bridges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:54:23 -0500

Keith,

Thanks for the welcome.  As a couple of others have said, I, too am
still a Windows user.  I hope to get a new laptop in the next few months
and am considering a Mac.  I have exhausted sites including
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/ and http://www.lioncourt.com/, and
have spent some time with VoiceOver manual and a friend's MacBook.  I am
impressed with what I know about VoiceOver and the Mac thus far.  Having
the ability to operate a computer right out of the box is a beautiful
thing.  I am not concerned with learning a new operating system but
would like to know what, if any, problems you had switching from Windows
to Mac.  Are there tasks or programs you prefer using Windows for over a
Mac.  For instance, how do you handle OCR?

I look forward to reading your posts and learning from all of you.

Rebecca

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/15/2008 6:19 PM