[macvoiceover] New list members!

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:53:54 -0500

Hi folks,

In the last 4, or, 5, days we have had 5 new list members and we want to welcome you. Whether you are taking a look at the MAC and Voiceover for the first time, or, you are a seasoned user, please give the links and guides at
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover a look.

And when you feel comfortable in doing so, let us know who you are and how we can help you.

Thanks.