[macvoiceover] Re: New list members.

  • From: "Tony" <t.stockman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:59:23 +0100

Hi Keith and all,

I joined the list recently having bought a MacBook in response to
frustrations with Vista. I still do the bulk of my work on XP but am
finding the info on the list very helpful towards a possible migration.

I bought my Mac from the Apple Store on Regent Street in London and
found the service there mind blowingly good, a totally different
scenario to buying in Curries, PC world etc.

I am a lecturer at the University of London, and would be particularly
interested to here of:

1) Partially or fully accessible programs for developing and presenting
slides

2) The same for putting together and presenting diagrams, for example to
represent data flows, UML and entity-relationship models, flow charts
etc. I am not aware of anything under Windows that does this so would be
particularly impressed to hear of anything like that on the Mac.

Very excited about what people are doing with various music creation and
editing packages, please keep the info on these flowing,

All best wishes,

Tony Stockman