[macvoiceover] New list members.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 16:16:45 -0400

Hi folks,

Once again it is time to welcome new list members.

Let me say first of all, welcome!

This list has been created for learning to use Voiceover with the MAC.

Please feel free to check out the growing list of links and guides at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under,
MAC with Voiceover

Please feel free to tell us who you are and how we can help.

We are all learning, so, lets learn together.