[macvoiceover] Re: New Member

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:31:00 -0400

Hi Richard and welcome to the list,

Please start with the growing list of guides and helps at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover
and
Using iPhone.

Lots of builtin help on a MAC as well.

Let us know how we can help.

And again, welcome to the list.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 24, 2009, at 3:14 PM, Richard Ring wrote:

Hell everyone,
I have been using computers for 20 years. However, I have finally decided to get serious about using a Mac. I know that as a Windows user, I probably carry a good deal of bad baggage with me, but I feel that I can certainly learn this system. I will most likely ask you all some rather foolish seeming questions, and having participated on many mailing lists, I know how boring the same questions from new users can be. So, let me ask two questions here that might mean I don’t bother everyone with questions that have been asked and answered many times. First, what is the best source of information about VoiceOver? And, what is the best source of information about the Mac OS itself and some of its underlying functionality?
If any of you have some good ideas here, please write!
Thanks in advance (I’m one of those few people who likes English sentences, so I don’t say things lik tia)