[macvoiceover] Re: New Macs

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:37:00 -0500

Yeah.

Its the architecture.  Its a quad core sandy bridge processor.  Battery life is
rated lower then the 2010 Macbook pros but take this with a grain of salt.
Apple has gone to a new more accurate system to rate battery life.  The battery
size is exactly the same as found in the 2010 models.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296