[macvoiceover] Re: New Mac Convert

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 00:18:32 -0400

Hi dave and welcome!

Have fun and bring it on!

Keith Reedy

On Jul 28, 2008, at 12:00 AM, Dave Hunt wrote:

Hello, List!

I've been using my new I-Mac since Thursday, the 24th of this month, and couldn't be happier. The performance of this thing (using Leopard and VO) is great, though am still at the beginning of the learning curve for both. The list and the Icanworkthisthing.com site look like great community resourcesl.

Just wanted to introduce myself before posting comments and questions.

Best,

Dave Hunt in Boston MA