[macvoiceover] Re: New Logic update,,,

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 15:10:58 +1200

Do you have VO access to automation ?

TF

On 15/05/2014, at 3:01 pm, Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks,

A little more than 24 hours ago I downloaded the new Logic update, 10.0.7.

Points of interest,

When you load a patch from the library and get out of the library and go in to
smart controls, the parameters of the plugins and EQ settings used in the patch
are now visible to Voiceover and adjustable.

Lots of bug fixes and a few more Voiceover enhancements which I don't remember
but the parameters being usable was the big one for me.

It works very smoothly in every area I have tried and is even more fun to use.
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.

We are Braille Bible printers,