[macvoiceover] Navigating the screen

  • From: Jeronimo Schöber <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 08:22:35 +0100

Hello,
I am sorry to start out from the very basics.
I just activated voiceover on my mac and find that I can not navigate the scren
either by arrow keys or tab and shift tab.
Seemingly I can not activate a button or icon by pressing enter.
These are things I expect from using Jaws for windows. So could anybody be so
kint as to indicate a source of general and basic info on how to use voiceover
and the mac?
I'd need info on keyboard shortcuts as well as basic navigation opening
programs and such. I don't really need an intro to Mac OS though.
Thanks a lot
Jeronimo