[macvoiceover] Re: NLS Input Field Buggy

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 07:57:22 -0500

Somehow, the web page is not keeping up with the voiceover cursor, I had to use the 3 finger scroll up a couple of times, and then I was able to get that edit box to activate properly the way it is supposed to on the NLS page.

-----Original Message----- From: Suzanne Erb
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 7:42 AM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] NLS Input Field Buggy

Greetings,
I updated my iPhone 5 to iOS8, and I thought things wee going okay. Then, I tried to enter text into an edit box in BardMobile, and there was no keyboard. I went into “settings” to make sure the keyboard wasn’t hidden, then went back to BaRD to no avail. I’m writing both accessibility at Apple, as well as the staff at NLS, if I can figure out to whom it should go.
Has anyone else had similar issues?
Thanks.
Suzanne>