[macvoiceover] Re: NEW MAC BOOK PRO

  • From: Marshall Scott <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:33:21 -0600

I don't think the Mac scratches more than other machine. This skins just keep it looking. Also, it sound like the one David refered to also may protect you from spilling sode,coffee, tea or whatever into the laptop.

Marsh

On Jul 15, 2009, at 10:53 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but why would you want these? I've never
used one before on a laptop, does the mac scratch easily or something?
Cheers,
Donna