[macvoiceover] Re: My problem day with the iPad

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 04:46:16 -0500

No, I've never tried it with my iPhone. They handle the security setup fine,
but this is an extra hoop to jump through the first time they go on the
internet. Once you get over that hurdle there's a button to click so that the
device is remembered from then on; the wep or wpa or whatever security you use
is still needed but not the login to get permission to use the internet.

--
Cheryl Homiak
cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx