[macvoiceover] Re: My Garage Band Automation work around

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:44:11 -0400

Tuscia,

This is really cool and it will be very helpful to me.  Our Studio is mainly
using GarageBand and this sounds like a real time saver.  I do not yet
understand how you are using the peddle and I don't have the time to form a
list of questions at this time, but, rest assured that I will.

Thanks again.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx