[macvoiceover] Re: Music notation

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 12:04:54 -0600

For playing along with a particular instrument, I've had luck with youtube
videos of people doing covers. You can hear the song in the background, the the
cover instrument iw prett prominent.

There are alos a lot of guitar lessons on youtube, some of them are pretty
descriptive. I'm starting to pick up guitar, so if I find any that are
particularly helpful, or find any VoicOver freindly resources I'll let you know.

Ian