[macvoiceover] Music Notation Software

  • From: Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 07:23:54 -0400

Hi Folks,
        Does anyone have a good solution for getting your music notation down
on paper?  I have written some music that our minister would like to have sung
at our annual convention.  While I have ben able to teach it to my choir, for
example, it has never been written in print.  It is my understanding that
GarageBand can do some of this, but what would be the next level?  Any
suggestions?
Suzanne>