[macvoiceover] Re: Multiple Email Accounts

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 10:33:28 -0500

Hi,

I have 4 accounts et up in Mail on my Mac.  Its extremely easy to manage.  You
have your inboxes, and if you place them into the favorites bar, you can jump
to each inbox just by pressing command plus the number corresponding  to the
place the inbox holds in the favorites bar.  so for example, my gmail is the
first inbox in favorites and hotmail is 2nd.  I would just press command 1 to
go to my gmail inbox, and command 2 to go to hotmail.  ETC.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info