[macvoiceover] Moving files to BrailleSense Onhand

  • From: Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:34:28 -0800

I realize this is off topic. I’m using Yosemite and can no longer seem to be
able to copy brf files from my downloads folder to my sd card for my OnHand.
The card is not locked; I can copy my selected files elsewhere with the usual
command-V but the command won’t work on my card.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Judy Wilkinson