[macvoiceover] Re: Move files script updated

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 13:22:23 -0500

Hi Bryan,

If you like, you can send them to me and I will create a new listing on,
www.icanworkthisthing.com.

I do not use scripts much, but, I would like to.  Maybe some one could write
some instructions on how to use scripts, where to put them ect.

You can send them to,
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for fixing this script.

Keith Reedy