[macvoiceover] Re: Mouse problems with VO in snow leopard.

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:27:28 +0100

Hi Keith,

I am using the mouse keys, but the mouse pointer still jumps to iether the trash or the apple menu. I have the mouse curser set to follow the voiceover cursor. I tried putting the doc on the right side of the screen, but still didn't work. Any other ideas?
thanks for your help!
Ash

personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk